Instapaper is a tool that saves the text from websites so you can read it offline later.
The focus of Instapaper is to allow you to read online content offline, especially when the things you are reading are long articles. Instapaper is a simple app to use and if you read a lot of articles online, the app is a great tool to use.
Featuring a decent amount of options, you can adjust fonts, spacing, and text size, almost like option in an e-book reader. There is a dark mode for when reading later in the day, and you can create folders to organize your saved posts.
Instapaper is a good tool for people who read on their mobile device a lot, but it does not seem as necessary as it did a few years back.
- Handle URLs within shared text such as tweets.
- Improve support for right-to-left languages.
- Fix phantom buttons in full screen mode.
- Fix crash with overflow menu on Jelly Bean.
- Low profile hardware buttons on Ice Cream Sandwich and above.
- Increase socket timeout for longer articles.
- Update Android support library.
- Fix dark mode link style.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes.